We are excited to offer this online resource, Ridge at Home. It hosts all of our gatherings for our ministries online plus other information. We believe it is important during this time to be connected as a church family, whether we are online or in-person and as individual families. We believe Ridge at Home resource will help with that.
Worship Gathering: Sermon and Questions
We will have the sermon posted at 10AM to our YouTube page on Sunday morning.
The Church Unstuck: The Bride Made Ready | 10.02.2022
Sermon Discussion Questions:
Read: Revelation 19.1-9
- what are the two distinct groups in Revelation 19? What does Babylon represent (19.2) and the Bride represent (19.7)?
- How is marriage and the work of God in the Bridge leading up to the marriage feast when He returns similar?
- Consider the suggestions in how the bride of Christ readies herself for marriage. In which of these aspects do you see the most victory in your life? In which aspects do you see the most need for growth?
- What does Revelation 19.8 reveal about our role in remaining faithful to Christ? About God’s role?
- What does sanctification mean? What are two key gifts of God in the work of being made holy?
- Website: Go to the Giving page.
- Text: To participate, text “Ridge and your gift amount" to 73256. For example, a text of “Ridge$100” would send a donation of $100 to our general fund.
- Mail: You are welcome to mail checks to The Ridge Church, 4561 N Josey Ln, Carrollton TX 75010.
- Your Bank: Setup The Ridge Church with the above address as one of your bank's online payees.
- Thank you for visiting. We do ask a favor of you, please take a moment and fill out a welcome card. We would like to drop you a note with a little more information about The Ridge.