Hello Ridge Family!
We will have one service at 10 am with limited capacity. We will have our reservation system in place one again to help us with social distancing. A link to reserve your seat will go out each week. We also ask when you come that you would wear a mask. We appreciate you taking these steps as we continue to be loving and caring to those in our
church and community.
We know some will continue to stay at home during this season. We completely understand and don't want you to feel pressured into returning in-person until you are ready. In light of that, we will continue to offer online resources. We are offering a new online resource that will host all of our gatherings for our ministries online plus other information. It is called, Ridge at Home. We believe it is important during this time to be connected as a church family, whether we are online or in-person and as individual families. We believe Ridge at Home resource will help with that.
We will also be offering something for our Ridge Kidz at 10 am on Sunday mornings. For right now it will be for K-5th grade only. Erica and her team have been working hard to provide a safe and fun experience for your children. Be sure to watch our welcome back video, so you know what to expect. All children are welcome in the service and we will also continue to utilize our weekly video lessons for kids.
Students will also start meeting in-person on Wednesdays as well. Vince and his team have also been working hard to provide a safe and fun experience for your students. Students will be wearing masks and also practicing social distancing the best they can. For more information check out The Ridge Students on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and continue to watch for email updates. There will also continue to be online resources provided as well.
LIFEgroups will also start meeting in-person. Some may still decide to continue to meet online and that is fine.
Thank you for your patience and grace throughout this season. Our greatest desire is to magnify Jesus and to love and serve you the best we can. Please join us in praying for this Sunday as we gather in-person and online across homes in our community.
For your joy,
Updates and Communication
Click here to reserve your seat(s) for 10AM Sunday Worship
We will have the sermon posted at 10AM to our YouTube page on Sunday morning.
Monitoring & Illness Prevention
The Ridge elders and staff are monitoring the Coronavirus situation and will seek to follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and local government officals as they address this changing situation.
Practice steps to prevent illness, including frequent hand-washing, minimizing close contact (especially as you greet each other), and staying at home if you’re experiencing sickness (and seeking out medical care). For those at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19, which includes older adults, those with chronic medical conditions, or those with weakened immune systems, please take necessary precautions.
- Website: Go to the Giving page.
- Text: To participate, text “Ridge and your gift amount" to 73256. For example, a text of “Ridge$100” would send a donation of $100 to our general fund.
- Mail: You are welcome to mail checks to The Ridge Church, 4561 N Josey Ln, Carrollton TX 75010.
- Your Bank: Setup The Ridge Church with the above address as one of your bank's online payees.
- Children's Online Experience - Erica is so excited to provide your kids an experience, they can use to continue to learn & grow deeper in The Lord. This week we are talking about God's Love. The Bible Story will be The Parable of The Prodigal Son. Click here to join in the fun
- Children K thru 5th grade are welcome to join our in person Sunday gatherings starting at 10am. Click here for more information
- Student's Online Experience - Vince is excited to announce that we are continuing to have FUEL & ARISE through our online experience! We want to create an opportunity for you to continue to grow in your faith with us by joining us on: YouTube Facebook Instagram
- Students, 6th thru 12th grades are welcome to attend our in person gatherings on Wednesday evenings starting at 6:30 For more information contact Vince Portillo
- Events: All activities and gatherings that take place at the church are postponed/suspended until further notice.
- LIFEgroups: The Ridge is exercising precautions and are postponing LIFEgroup meetings. We are encouraging leaders to have their groups reach out to one another during this time. If you have questions, contact David Bird.
- Check in via phone/text with older congregants and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Inquire with those in your small groups who may get laid off or become unemployed because of shutdowns. Keep in mind the availability of the Family Fund, and encourage organic and mutual support of those in need.
- The Care Team exists to provide Christian Care for an immediate need or crisis by providing temporary meals to Ridge Church members who are celebrating the birth of a child, recovering from illness or surgery, grieving the loss of a loved one, or to assist those who have financial burdens. If you can help or know someone needing help then click here
- Submit prayer requests by clicking here and if you would like to join our prayer team, click here
- Thank you for visiting our online gathering. We do ask a favor of you, please take a moment and fill out a welcome card. We would like to drop you a note with a little more information about The Ridge.