The goal and vision for the RidgeStudents
LIFEGroups is true spiritual formation
Transforming our lives towards the life and character of Jesus Chirst -
- through the Word
- through discipleship
- through prayer
- through service
To challenge the students to own their faith -
- through meeting in community
- through true Christ-centered fellowship
- through events
- through Biblically-based accountability
Our RidgeStudents Covenant is interwoven through everything we do within the ministry, especially our LIFEgroup meetings.
Though we seek to become more Christ-like in all areas of our lives, as a group we intend to emphasize several values. These include:
- Being Biblically Based: To rely on the Word in all things, if we have a question, consult the Word first before anything else.
- Prayer: Regularly interceding for others
- Respect: Respecting each other’s differences in stages of growth, understanding, and healing
- Compassion: Listen and give comfort to others, instead of always trying to “fix” problems
- Accountability/Consequences: To address my behavior before others when suspected or caught acting contrary to my convictions
- Confidentiality: Not relating to others outside a group what we hear, observe, or sense
- Creativity: We will try new things, express new thoughts, and be open to do things differently.